FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the cultural backgrounds of the students?
At Imam Ali College we are culturally inclusive, welcoming students of all cultural backgrounds
2. When and where are classes held?
Fridays: 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Crisparkle Drive, Ambarvale, NSW, 2560
(Thomas Acres PS)
Saturdays: 9.30am - 2.00pm
58-60 Melvin Street North, Beverly Hills, NSW, 2209
(Beverly Hills IEC)
3. Is Transportation available?
Yes. Imam Ali College provides bus services from Auburn and Glenfield for Saturday classes at Beverly Hills
Students will need to be dropped off and picked up at 8.30am and 2.30pm respectively
4. What school calendar is used?
We use the NSW Public School calendar
5. Is there an age requirement?
Children must be of school age; 5 years and over
6. Are there classes for people over school age?
Yes. We run adult classes for adults wanting to learn, brush up on, or practice their Arabic
7. How do I contact the school?
· Phone: 0432432566
· Email: Info@imamalicollege.org